Leadership Training Development Program
Supervisory Training Series
Stepping Into Leadership Training Series
Transitioning effectively into a new management position can be challenging without solid leadership training to prepare for the role. A supervisor or manager must navigate the expectations of both company leadership and employees, manage competing priorities, achieve results through the work of their team, and resist the temptation to do it all themselves. This Stepping Into Leadership Training Series is designed to provider participants with an interactive learning experience to develop and exercise these skills for success in supervisory and mid-level management roles.
Dates & Time
Five Friday Leadership Development Series from 8:00am to 12:00pm. April 14, 2017 – May 12, 2017.
FRCC Westminster Campus
This leadership development program has five modules:
- Session 1: Discovering Communication Styles for Improved Communication with your Team
- Session 2: Gaining Respect as a New Supervisor
- Session 3: Managing Performance Expectations
- Session 4: Prioritizing Time and Workflow
- Session 5: Developing a Motivated High-Performance Team
These sessions will help you:
- Recognize common perceptions of other work communication styles, including the role styles can have with collaboration and conflict
- Plan how to work more effectively with individuals or situations where personal styles differ
- Learn how to handle difficult situations effectively
- Build a framework for constructive relationships in your leadership role
- Learn how to help your team set SMART goals to prioritize work that’s tied to the company/team vision
- Master performance reviews using a simple step-by-step model
- Learn to manage time, workflow, and prioritization to get the most out of your work day
- Use delegation to provide opportunities to team members and to manage performance
- $750 per person
- Have a group of 12 or more? Our customized on-site training may be a more cost effective option. Contact us for more information and a quote.
- To register and pay with credit card, use the Register Now button below. For all other payment methods, please contact Debbie Puder to register and pay.
- Deborah.Puder@frontrange.edu or (303) 404-5462
For more information, contact the office near you: