Leadership Training Development Program
Stepping Up to Leadership
Transitioning effectively into a new management position can be challenging, especially if you don’t have proper leadership training. In the pivotal role between employees and management, a supervisor must navigate the expectations of both groups, manage competing priorities, achieve results through the work of their team, and resist the temptation to be the team’s top-performer or Super-Doer! Our leadership training and development courses are designed to instill these skills in middle- and upper-level leaders.
Dates & Time
Special “Four Wednesday Leadership Development Series” from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.: New Dates Coming Soon!
FRCC Westminster Campus
This leadership development program has four modules:
- Session 1: Gaining Respect as a New Supervisor
- Session 2: Setting and Reviewing Performance Expectations
- Session 3: Managing Time and Tasks Effectively
- Session 4: Building a Motivated and High-Performance Team
These sessions will help you:
- Learn to effectively handle difficult situations in your new role.
- Set ground rules for constructive and consistent relationships with your employees and former peers.
- Create a shared vision and set SMART goals that empower your team.
- Successfully identify work priorities and decide when to delegate.
- Practice a simple step-by-step method for conducting a truly effective performance review.
- Discover innovative ways to make the most of your natural time management habits.
- Improve the effectiveness of your team meetings.
- Understand and use the drivers for motivation.
- Reinforce the performance you want while supporting your team through the four stages of development.
- $875 per person (includes catered lunch)
- Have a group of 12 or more? Our customized on-site training may be a more cost effective option. Contact us for more information and a quote.
- To register and pay with credit card, use the Register Now button. For all other payment methods, please contact Debbie Puder to register and pay.
For more information, contact the office near you: