Leadership Training Development Program
Supervisory Training Series
Transitioning effectively into a new management position can be challenging, especially if you don’t have proper leadership training. In the pivotal role between employees and management, a supervisor must navigate the expectations of both groups, manage competing priorities, achieve results through the work of their team, and resist the temptation to be the team’s top-performer or Super-Doer! Our leadership training and development courses are designed to instill these skills in middle- and upper-level leaders.
Dates & Time
Five Friday Leadership Development Series from 8:00am to 12:00pm. April 14, 2017 – May 12, 2017.
FRCC Westminster Campus
This leadership development program has five modules:
- Session 1: Discovering Communication Styles for Improved Communication with your Team
- Session 2: Gaining Respect as a New Supervisor
- Session 3: Managing Performance Expectations
- Session 4: Prioritizing Time and Workflow
- Session 5: Developing a Motivated High-Performance Team
These sessions will help you:
- Recognize common perceptions of other work communication styles, including the role styles can have with collaboration and conflict
- Plan how to work more effectively with individuals or situations where personal styles differ
- Learn how to handle difficult situations effectively
- Build a framework for constructive relationships in your leadership role
- Learn how to help your team set SMART goals to prioritize work that’s tied to the company/team vision
- Master performance reviews using a simple step-by-step model
- Learn to manage time, workflow, and prioritization to get the most out of your work day
- Use delegation to provide opportunities to team members and to manage performance
- $750 per person
- Have a group of 12 or more? Our customized on-site training may be a more cost effective option. Contact us for more information and a quote.
- To register and pay with credit card, use the Register Now button below. For all other payment methods, please contact Debbie Puder to register and pay.
- Deborah.Puder@frontrange.edu or (303) 404-5462
For more information, contact the office near you: